Extreme Car Modification Cadillac Cien


Two weeks ago I visited car modification show, the exhibition with theme modification and technology. Very interested to visitors, there are many cars involved modifications to the participants, and there are several classes of cars there. Cars of modification that looked more attractive and class with accessories, accessories of high flavor, but still give priority to technologies. “Why this exhibition themed technology? Because the modification without the technology will bring us back to the Stone Age” said the moderator.

Exhibition Car Modification

I then look into a red car, where I met with the owner, he explained the benefits of navigation which is Cadillac accessories, “This car also uses Chevy wheels one of Chevy accessories” he said. I am more impressed after hearing the exhaust sound is car, the sound also becomes an important point in this exhibition, and the option to use the Chrysler accessories for exhaust system is very suitable. Winner announcement, I don’t think the jury was not different judgments with my assessment, the red car, became the winner for the category of best modifications. Many important experiences, I can that day, not just knowledge about car modifications, but also the benefits of car accessories that put technology in its development, and accessories are good and where I can get it?